Worthington, Minnesota31361 St. Hwy 266 Worthington, MN 56187
Currently Serving Rock, Nobles, Jackson, Martin, Watonwan, Cottonwood, Murray, Pipestone, Lincoln, Lyon, Redwood, Brown, and Renville CountiesContact Us
Since our inception, Compassionate Care Hospice has been helping terminally ill patients and their families to live fully and comfortably with hope and dignity during life’s most challenging time. Our goal is to provide holistic, compassionate care to patients and their families by considering their medical, physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Our Hospice and Palliative Medicine board certified physicians and staff, work together as a team and are dedicated to providing comfort, preserving dignity and enhancing the quality of life of those we serve. We recognize that living with life-limiting illnesses presents a unique set of challenges, and we have developed disease-specific, home management programs which are tailored to the individual’s care needs. Additionally, we have a close working relationship with the VA Hospital in Sioux Falls and other veteran service organizations in our outlying communities. Hospice is all we do.
Our Medicare-certified hospice program offers services throughout Worthington. To find out if Compassionate Care Hospice is right for you, please call us at (877) 372-7003.
• Hospice care tailored to the individual’s specific needs and goals
• Nationally recognized disease-specific, specialty care programs (i.e. Pulmonary Connections)
• Nursing care, as necessary, to maintain the patient at home
• 24 hours per day, 7 days per week on-call nursing
• Physician services
• Medical social services• Pastoral care
• Personal care provided by Certified Home Health Aides
• Bereavement and grief counseling
• Home medical equipment and supplies related to the terminal illness
• Medications for symptom management and pain control related to the terminal illness
• Trained volunteer services for additional support, companionship and assistance
• Art Therapy