- Requiring mandatory annual compliance training for all employees, officers and agents of the organization consisting of the CCH Compliance Program Standards of Conduct and Policies and Procedures.
- Establishing a confidential disclosure program that requires immediate reporting of any suspected or known fraudulent or criminal activity without fear of retaliation.
- Conducting searches of the Federal Government’s Excluded Parties Lists to ensure Compassionate Care does not employ or engage individuals or entities that are excluded from participating in the feral healthcare programs.
- Developing policies for conducting business in compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Auditing and monitoring functions.
Reporting Fraud, Waste or Abuse: All employees, contractors, vendors and agents of CCH must immediately report to their immediate supervisor, or to a Compliance Officer, any suspicion of wrongdoing, fraud, waste, or abuse in connection with the business of CCH.
The Compliance Hotline number is: Toll Free 1-855-234-8147. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reports of suspected misconduct may be made anonymously.
These are important documents related to our False Claims Policy: