Compassionate Care Hospice has systems in place to ensure our high standards of ethics are maintained and that our business is conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Compassionate Care Hospice is dedicated to providing quality healthcare services to those in our community with life-limiting illnesses. We are committed to providing an environment in which our patients, families, employees, physicians, contractors/vendors, and anyone who conducts business with Compassionate Care Hospice promotes compliance and ethics.
The CCH Compliance Policy is comprised of the following:
- Standards of conduct to which all employees must adhere.
- Designation of a compliance officer to oversee the compliance policy and plan.
- A reporting system is available for employees to report violations of the standards of conduct without fear of retribution.
- A comprehensive staff education and training program.
- Auditing and monitoring functions.
- Enforcement of the compliance plan and disciplinary actions for violators.
- Commitment to not hiring individuals or working with business entities who have been sanctioned, debarred or otherwise excluded from participating in federal healthcare programs.
- Commitment to corrective action.
- Adherence to the compliance plan is a condition of employment for all hospice personnel.
Reporting Fraud, Waste or Abuse: All employees, contractors, vendors and agents of CCH must immediately report to their immediate supervisor, or to a Compliance Officer, any suspicion of wrongdoing, fraud, waste, or abuse in connection with the business of CCH.
The Compliance Hotline number is: Toll Free 1-855-234-8147. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reports of suspected misconduct may be made anonymously.