Our Services – Settings – INPATIENT
All of Compassionate Care’s programs offer inpatient hospice in various settings: nursing homes and hospitals being the most common.
Some of our programs have dedicated hospice units as well, which feature:
- 100% focus on treating only hospice patients
- Staffed by a hospice team (nurse, social worker, chaplain, physician) considered experts in palliative medicine and symptom relief.
- Ideal for patients whose needs are better suited for the intensive care setting offered in the hospice units.
- Comforting hospice units, private rooms and relaxing furnishings give a home like feel to the hospice unit.
- Accommodations made for family members wishing to spend the night with loved ones.