Dover, New Jersey400 W Blackwell St. Dover, NJ 07801
Phone: (973) 726-7510
Located in St. Claire’s IPU in Dover, NJ and servicing transfers from all Northern NJ locations to an IPU settingContact Us
We are a Compassionate Care Hospice Inpatient Unit at in Dover, NJ. Our hospice team has comprehensive knowledge and expertise in providing end of life care to patients with complex clinical needs in an acute setting. Our staff approach is a compassionate presence combined with clinical excellence.
Since our inception, Compassionate Care Hospice has been helping terminally ill patients and their families to live fully and comfortably with hope and dignity during life’s most challenging time. Our goal is to provide holistic, compassionate care to patients and their families by considering their medical, physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Our Hospice and Palliative Medicine board certified physicians and staff, work together as a team and are dedicated to providing comfort, preserving dignity and enhancing the quality of life of those we serve. We recognize that living with life-limiting illnesses presents a unique set of challenges, and we have developed disease-specific management programs which are tailored to the individual’s care needs.
• Hospice care tailored to the individual’s specific needs and goals
• Nationally recognized disease-specific, specialty care programs (i.e., Cardiac Connections and Pulmonary Connections)
• 24 hours per day, 7 days per week Nursing care
• Physician services
• Medical social services
• Pastoral care
• Medications for symptom management and pain control related to the terminal illness
• Trained volunteer services for additional support, companionship and assistance
• Pet Therapy